Monday 3 April 2017

Triboard Full Face Snorkel Mask Review

For the last few years everywhere I go there seems to be a new wave of snorkelers wearing full face masks. I have always been interested in but never had a chance to give one a go. However, recently I linked up with a champion snorkeler and all around good bloke Keith from https://fullfacesnorkelmask.com.au/about-us/. Keith kindly sent me a Triboard Easybreath to try out and review.

The beast
I must admit I had my doubts about full face masks, thinking that they seemed too good to be true. But within a few minutes of strapping it on I was really enjoying myself. Breathing immediately felt more natural than a typical mouthpiece and the field of vision was massive. What I was really impressed with was the ability use both your nose and mouth, which really felt as close to breathing on land as you can get. It's not so much a replacement for a normal snorkelling mask but rather a completely different experience, great for floating along the surface and taking a relaxing meditative view at what's below.

Pro's

  • Perfect for a beginner - so easy to use, and doesn't give that feeling of struggling to breath 
  • Because it has such a large pocket of air in the mask, you become more buoyant than a typical mask
  • Doesn't fog and big field of view
Con's
  • Not designed for diving down due to the amount of buoyancy 
  • Makes you look like a bank robber ;) 
If you're in the market for a great full face mask I definitely recommend Keith and the team at https://fullfacesnorkelmask.com.au/shop/







3 comments:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Snorkel Mask

    ReplyDelete
  2. MGM Resorts agrees to purchase Caesars Entertainment for
    The deal was made following its acquisition 경상남도 출장샵 of MGM Resorts International 광양 출장마사지 in June of 논산 출장마사지 this 통영 출장샵 year, the first step in securing a deal 강릉 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete